KEEPING IT BETWEEN US
• We have created access limits on your personal information. Only those employed by us (on a need to know basis) will find out, for example, how many pets you have. No employee at Tuduma would be able to view your payment information, which is stored and coded on our servers.
• Industry standard SSL encryption will safeguard our data transmissions, as well as those interactions between us.
• However if you can’t seal your lips, and freely share your password, we won’t be putting out fires for you. Please use some creativity; “password” won’t cut it for safekeeping. Neither if a users computer is taken over by a Trojan horse program that captures information (suddenly galloping on the scene) are we to blame.
• We have the right to place cookies on your computer to store relevant data
• These cookies will not spill any beans about information that only belongs to you
• You have the freedom to forbid cookies on your machine by disabling the biscuit
Tuduma makes use of the most cutting edge spam and virus filters, but sometimes the nasties slip through our healthy system. Then the responsibility is yours of safe keeping your machine & private matters.
CARING BY NOT SHARING
At no point will we rent, sell or share your information to any external company, except if:
- You told us to in writing or via e-mail
- If we need to by law, subpoenas, court order or other legal process
- If we have become one with another company and need to transfer your information to that new company
The data controller pursuant to the General Data Protection Directive (“GDPR”) in respect of any Personal Information that you submit to us via the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services (or otherwise) is ESyn3rgy Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 07550397) and located at The Hayloft, Pury Hill Business Park, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 7LS, United Kingdom (“ESyn3rgy”, “we”, “us”, “our”). The Personal Information you submit to us via the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services (or otherwise) will be processed by us or by data processors appointed by us to undertake processing on our behalf.
2. What Is Personal And Non-Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that we have collected from you that identifies you, or which, in conjunction with other information that is in our possession, or is likely to come into our possession, may be used by us to identify you.
“Non-Personal Information”, is information that we have collected from you which cannot be used by us to identify you.
3. Which Data Does ESyn3rgy Collect And Use At Which Stage?
3.1. Use Of Our Website and Services
If you access or use our Website we may collect the following Non-Personal Information:
• Request (Name of the requested file)
• Browser type/version (e.g.: Internet Explorer 11.0)
• Browser language (e.g.: English)
• Operating System (e.g.: Windows 7)
• Referral URL (the previously visited page)
• Time of Access
ESyn3rgy also may maintain log files which contain IP addresses. An IP address is a numeric address that may be assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider and can, in certain circumstances, amount to Personal Information. In general, we use log files to monitor traffic on our Website and service connects and to troubleshoot technical problems. We use the information set out in this Section 3.1.1 to optimize your experience of the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services. The collection of the information set out in this Section 3.1.1 is mandatory. ESyn3rgy is not able to properly provide you with the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services without this basic information.
We may also store flash cookies, also known as “local shared objects,” on your Internet enabled device if the Website uses Adobe Flash. Flash cookies are small files similar to cookies and are used to remember the Website’s settings to personalize the look and feel of the Website. Flash cookies only collect data in the aggregate. Like normal cookies, Flash cookies are represented as small text files on your internet enabled device.
3.2. Account Registration And Commercial Transaction
You will need to register for an ESyn3rgy account in order to access and use some of the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services (“Account”). If you register for an Account, in addition to the information we collect under Section 3.1 above we will also collect the following Personal Information:
• Account ID
• LogIn ID
• Display name
• Email address
• Creation date
If you conduct and carry out commercial transactions via any of the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services, in addition to the Personal Information set out above, we may also collect the following Personal Information and Non-Personal Information:
• First name
• Last name
• Billing address (including street, post code, country)
• Shipping address for physical goods (including street, post code, country)
• Telephone number;
• Date and Data of transaction
• Object acquired
• Service Value
• Confirmation email address.
We use this Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to:
• fulfill our contractual obligations set forth in our Service Contract with you and comply with applicable law
• track the purchases you have made via the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services
• remember which products you have ordered
• provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services and to notify you about any changes to the services that we provide via the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services
• send you reminder and verification notifications such as password reminders
We are obliged by applicable law to identify our commercial customers. We are also obliged by applicable law to collect and store detailed information regarding all commercial transactions, especially for accounting and tax purposes.
The collection of the information set out in this Section 3.2 is mandatory. ESyn3rgy is prohibited by law from providing you with commercial services without collecting such information. For legal reasons this information will be stored as long as your account remains open and thereafter for the retention periods set forth by law for accounting and tax purposes.
In addition to Sections 3.1 to 3.2, if we reasonably suspect that any of the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services or your Account is being or has been misused, including without limitation, by virtue of any:
• DoS attacks
• distribution of spam and/or viruses
• other violations of our Terms of Service
then ESyn3rgy may collect further Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to verify or refute such suspicions within the limits of applicable law and taking into account your reasonable data protection interests. We will use this information to comply with applicable law and enforce our rights under civil and penal law against the respective users.
The collection of the information set out in this Section 3.4 is mandatory. We may not be able to enforce our rights without such information. For legal reasons this information will be stored as long as your account remains open and for the applicable statues of limitations thereafter.
3.4 Customer Support
Optionally you may choose to contact Customer Support for any technical and commercial issues.
In addition to the data collected in Sec. 3.1 to 3.3 above the data provided by you may include:
• further machine specifications
• any other data you may choose to provide
The collection of the information set out in this Section 3.5 is not mandatory. However, we might not be able to fix bugs or handle the technical and commercial issues you have without this information. For legal reasons this information will be stored as long as your account remains open and for the applicable statues of limitations thereafter.
3.5 Marketing Information
Subject to your approval we may also use the information collected under Section 3.1 to 3.3 to provide marketing information, special offers and new of new serivces to you. This use of the information collected under Sections 3.1 to 3.2 is not mandatory. You can opt-out of this use of your data at any time by emailing our service desk
4. Will ESyn3rgy Share My Information With Third Parties?
ESyn3rgy may share your Personal Information with:
• third party payment providers which are bound by strict privacy policies to carry out payment transactions with you
• any authority to which we are obliged by law to disclose your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (e.g. tax authorities for commercial transactions)
We will not disclose your Personal Information to anybody else without your explicit approval.
5. How Does ESyn3rgy Protect Your Personal Information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow the GDPR to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage. ESyn3rgy is accredited with the UK Government Cyber Essentials Programme.
The Personal Information that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us or by data processors appointed by us to undertake processing on our behalf pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR. We have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to help safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your Personal Information.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Review, Correction Of Your Information, Requesting Deactivating Your Account
You can correct, update or delete your Account information at any time by logging into portal.office.com and entering your username and password, as well as contacting the Tuduma Service desk as email@example.com. Should you be unable to log in your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to review, update or remove information as appropriate. If you wish to have your account deactivated, please contact email@example.com.
7. Third Party Sites
We may receive some of the information that you submit to any third party website that you access from an advertisement contained on any of the ESyn3rgy and Tuduma Services. Both we and the owner or operator of that third party website will be the data controller in respect of any such information.
8. Products/Services Offered In Partnership With Third Party(s)
9. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you may contact us using the following contact information:
Pury Hill Business Park